41 Moorings Reach
41 Marine Reach is a large, contemporary holiday home in Brixham, part of an award-winning waterside development with captivating views across Brixham Harbour and across Torbay. This family friendly house sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms. - View full cottage description
41 Moorings Reach is a four-bedroom waterfront town house in this award winning development in Brixham. The location, directly on the waterfront, offers breath-taking views of the marina, fishing port and out across Torbay.
The property features a patio to the front where the views can be enjoyed at their best. There is a table and four chairs here with potted plants. There is also a secluded half-covered patio at the rear with lights, chairs and potted plants.
Brixham centre is a few minutes' leisurely walk along the waterside to where the local shops, restaurants and attractions are located. In the other direction, Breakwater beach is a short walk along the marina - a great place to watch the boats come and go.
* A spacious and light living area
* Located on the ground floor with doors leading to the patio area
* Decorated to a high standard throughout
* A leather corner suite, reclining chair and beanbag
* Modern occasional furniture
* Entertainment is provided by a TV with Digital Freeview, DVD player and a music system
* The modern and well appointed kitchen, to the rear of the property, features a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric double oven with gas hob and hood, kettle, and toaster
* Other items include a sandwich toaster, utensils, iron and ironing board
* The dining area has an oblong table with eight chairs and a matching display unit with glass doors
* Located to the front of the property enjoying the sea views
* Double doors open to a balconette for a light airy interior
* There is a double bed, TV with Freeview, bedside tables, four door integrated wardrobe and shelved cupboard, hairdryer
* Benefits from sea views
* Twin bedroom with bedside cabinets with lamps, a built-in double wardrobe and four drawer chest
* Two large windows with balconettes help to make the most of the location
A door gives access to the bathroom
* Features chrome framed bunk beds
* Light wood double wardrobe, four drawer matching chest and soft toys
* Twin beds with bedside unit with lamp, three drawer chest and built in wardrobe with hanging rail
* Two balconette windows overlook the entrance and rear patio
* The spacious main bathroom is on the first floor
* Includes a wash basin, WC, bath with shower mixer tap and separate shower cubicle, a mirror door wall cabinet as well as a shaver point
The ground floor cloakroom with WC, washbasin and mirror
* Features a corner shower cubicle, WC and wash basin with shaver point, heated towel rail and mirror door wall cupboard
* Balconette with sea views
* Entry is gained via a security gate
* Two patio area with seating
* Level access from the entrance
* Designated parking and garage.
This cottage has been on My Favourite Holiday Cottages since 28/02/2017.
The house is a great base for walking in the area, in particular the walk around the bay to Torquay, walks around Berry Heard and across to Dartmouth. Great fish and chips at Rockfish and we always have a good meal at the Breakwater, they also do a very good breakfast, best coffee is at the Guardhouse on Berry Head.
Published on 10/03/2017 by Dave Waters, Chiswick on 01/02/2017
Blue Chip Holidays
Tel: 033 3920 5027
PostCode: TQ5 9TB
My Favourite Holiday Cottages
The Old Kiln,
Phone: 01271 377 432
VAT. No: 150 4721 40
Terms & Conditions