With commanding roof top views over Dartmouth down to the River Dart Estuary, the 4-star Gold Award Cotterbury is an impressively furnished South Devon Holiday Apartment, ideal for a group of friends or a family, with private terraces, parking spaces, communal use of a swimming pool and gardens. - View full cottage description
Cotterbury is a spacious and inspiring two storey, pet friendly Dartmouth holiday apartment, tastefully furnished and very well-equipped – all within walking distance of the centre of Dartmouth and its gourmet restaurants, niche shops, boutiques and all things marine from tiny car ferries to an Edwardian steam-powered paddleboat. It will suit both family groups and couples sharing with friends, especially as it benefits from a relative rarity for Dartmouth apartments: 2 allocated parking spaces!
Guests also enjoy shared use of an outdoor swimming pool during the summer and access to the gardens.
Accommodation at Cotterbury comprises:
* A communal entrance hall and stairs to the first floor.
* A good-sized Kitchen-Diner with a dining table seating 8, a big and comfortable sofa, TV/DVD and French doors to the terrace with captivating Dart River views.
* The Well equipped kitchen area features a ceramic hob, built in double ovens, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher together with all the necessary crockery and utensils.
* The Master bedroom is furnished with a Super King-size double bed, fitted wardrobes, TV/DVD with country views through the windows.
* Bathroom with bath, shower over, twin hand basins and WC.
* A Utility-cupboard containing a washer/dryer and coat hooks.
* Bedroom 2 contains twin 3ft beds, fitted cupboards and more of those Devonshire country views.
* A light and airy lounge fronted with huge Velux windows offering far-reaching River Dart estuary views, A French door opens on to the upper terrace. The lounge contains comfortable seating comprising two large sofas (one a 5ft double sofa bed) and two arm-chairs with footstools. Entertainment includes a 40-inch TV with Sky HD, Sky+, DVD and CD player.
* Bedroom 3 is a second twin bedroom with 3ft beds, sloping ceiling (there is restricted headroom under one bed), a fitted wardrobe and views of the Devon countryside.
* A family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
In summer or on the plentiful warm days in spring and autumn Cotterbury’s two private terraced patio areas are furnished with outdoor furniture for dining under the stars. One is accessed from the dining area, the other from the sitting room.
There is also access to nicely-maintained communal gardens with a level lawn. The communal outdoor heated swimming pool is accessed via steps from the parking area and is available from the late May Bank Holiday week to the end of August.
Short breaks are available throughout the low and mid seasons (except June and July).
The price includes:
* Bed linen
* Towel sets - guests should bring any towels required for use on the beach and swimming pool.
* WiFi, Sky HD, Sky+,
* Travel cot (bring bedding), high chair and stair gate are available and should be booked in advance if required
* Electricity and central heating (gas).
Sorry – smoking is not permitted.
This cottage has been on My Favourite Holiday Cottages since 10/04/2017.
We had a wonderful week. We have stayed in Dartmouth many times before but this was by far the best accommodation! We felt very at home and thanks so much for the welcome pack. Would love to come here again and the kids loved the pool.
Published on 12/04/2017 by 2015
We had a superb holiday with mum-in-law aged 80. We ate in the apartment most evenings which is so well equipped, and enjoyed eating on the terrace looking at the view. Beautiful apartment with lovely comfortable beds. Swimming in the pool was also a highlight too! Many thanks.
Had a wonderful week. Coming back to such a lovely apartment and a wonderfully 'comfy' bed at the end of a busy day was always a joy. Beautifully kept, spacious and comfy accommodation in a wonderful location.
Toad Hall Cottages
Tel: 01548 202020
PostCode: TQ6 9EW
My Favourite Holiday Cottages
The Old Kiln,
Phone: 01271 377 432
VAT. No: 150 4721 40
Terms & Conditions