Gamekeepers Hide is a comfortable 2-bedroom rural retreat on the Colmer Country Estate near Modbury in the South Hams area of Devon. Guests at this pet friendly holiday cottage have use of the Estate’s indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Walk the grounds to see deer, rabbits, foxes and badgers. - View full cottage description
Gamekeepers Hide is a beautiful, nicely maintained holiday cottage in the countryside with the added benefit or facilities such as indoor and outdoor pools, a games room, fitness suite a well-stocked fishing lake, childrens’ play area, a boules pitch and lovely walks around the 28-acre estate near Modbury. The Estate is perfectly located for holidays exploring the Dartmoor National Park mixed with days on nearby South Devon Beaches at Bigbury, Bantham Bay and others.
Rooms at Gamekeepers Hide comprise:
* Open plan lounge with 40-inch Smart TV with Freeview and DVD Player, a large sofa and an armchair.
* Dining area with table seating four
* Kitchen Area, fully equipped with appliances including an electric oven with halogen hobs a microwave, dishwasher and fridge. A laundrette on the estate houses washing machine and tumble drying facilities.
* On the first floor is a double bedroom, twin bedroom and a family bathroom with walk-in shower.
Wi-Fi is available throughout the house.
* Outside the Cottage is a gated, sheltered patio with all the facilities required for outdoor living on warm days, including dining furniture, BBQ and sun loungers. There is also plenty of space for parking 1-2 cars outside.
As well as local beaches and countryside walks, Gamekeepers Hide is located within an easy drive of Salcombe, Dartmouth, Totnes and Brixham – all highly recommended for a day out in South Devon at any time of year.
This cottage has been on My Favourite Holiday Cottages since 01/03/2017.
Blue Chip Holidays
Tel: 0330 920 5027
PostCode: PL21 0SG
My Favourite Holiday Cottages
The Old Kiln,
Phone: 01271 377 432
VAT. No: 150 4721 40
Terms & Conditions