Barn Owl Cottage
Barn Owl is a traditional Cornish Holiday Cottage with beautiful rural views on the South Coast of Cornwall near Looe within walking distance of the South West Coast Path. Barn Owl sleeps 4 guests in 2 bedrooms - perfect for a family holiday or short break.
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
A delightful cottage with stunning rural views
Barn Owl Cottage is situated in beautiful open countryside, yet is just a short drive away from the picturesque fishing village of Looe with its sandy beach, traditional inns and restaurants. The South West Coast Path is within easy walking distance affording beautiful views across the South Cornwall coast. This is a delightful property to relax in any time of the year.
Guests can enjoy a discounted rate on local cycle hire, including the latest models and new electric bikes, a perfect way to enjoy the surroundings.
• The entrance to Barn Owl Cottage is via a wooden stable door into the open plan living area which benefits from beautiful rural views
• Cosy sofa and coffee table
• Entertainment is provided by a TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD player and a selection of books
• Appliances include an electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave
• The dining area is situated in the open living area, adjacent to the kitchen, and features a pine table and four chairs
• Beautiful rural views and exposed beams
• A double bed, two bedside tables with bedside lamps, dressing table, full length mirror and built in wardrobes
• The second bedroom is on the ground floor and features twin beds with two bedside tables and bedside lamps
• Situated downstairs and recently refurbished
• Features a shower unit, wash basin, WC and shaver point
• En suite bathroom to Master Bedroom comprises shower, wash basin and WC
• Barn Owl Cottage has a south facing private patio area which is great for barbeques and relaxing on long summer evenings
• The cottage also benefits from countryside views and a shared paddock with Swallow Cottage, which has an assortment of mature plants
• A swing set for children is also provided in the garden
• The property benefits from car parking
SO RELAXING by Margaret Dunn, Bishops Stortford, April 2015 on November 16th 2016
My friend and I had a lovely relaxing time in the accommodation. Barn Owl cottage was all and more than we had hoped for. The cottage was very warm and clean, and very well situated in lovely country side. The owners certainly keep a high standard inside and out. We would certainly recommend this cottage to anyone who just wants to relax and get away for a rest. The bonus for us was the sun shone most of the time, so we were able to do plenty of walking.
LOVELY COMFORTABLE CORNISH COTTAGE by William Richards, Portsmouth, June 2016 on November 16th 2016
Lovely cottage with beautiful well tended gardens. Very comfortable with high standard of comfort and cleanliness. Ideal for couples. Dogs also welcome. The owners were very friendly, helpful and respectful of our privacy. Strongly recommend for a relaxing, away from it all holiday.