Standing in beautiful secluded countryside with panoramic views near Looe in East Cornwall, Swallow Cottage is a pet friendly, accessible holiday home in Cornwall perfectly for family holidays on the Cornish Coast. Swallow sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms - one on the ground floor with wet room.
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
A delightful cottage with stunning rural views
Swallow Cottage has a lovely rural setting in beautiful open countryside, yet is just a short drive away from the picturesque fishing village of Looe with its sandy beach, traditional inns and restaurants. The South West Coast Path is within easy walking distance, affording beautiful views across the South Cornwall coast. This is a delightful property to relax in at any time of the year.
Guests can enjoy a discounted rate on local cycle hire, including the latest models and new electric bikes, a perfect way to enjoy the surroundings.
• The entrance to Swallow Cottage is via a wooden stable door into the open plan living area which features a cosy sofa and wicker chair
• Entertainment is provided by a TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD player and a selection of books
• Appliances include an electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave
• The dining area is situated in the open living area, adjacent to the kitchen, and features a pine table and four chairs
• The master bedroom features a double bed, two bedside tables with lamps
• Beautiful rural views and lovely exposed beams
• The second bedroom, on the ground floor, features twin beds with a bedside table, single wardrobe with drawers and wall light
• Wetroom downstairs which features a shower unit with wash basin, WC and shaver point
• The en suite to Master Bedroom comprises a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
Swallow Cottage has a south facing private patio area which is great for barbeques and relaxing on long summer evenings The cottage also benefits from countryside views and a shared paddock with Barn Owl Cottage which has an assortment of mature plants
A swing set for children is also provided in the garden
• Parking available
A GREAT HOLIDAY by Bev Marshall, Painswick, August 2014 on November 16th 2016
The cottage was the best we've stayed in, (with many years experience of self catering in this country), with everything thought of to make your stay as good as possible. There were touches in the cottage that made you feel very welcome - little things like tea, coffee, eggs, bread and milk provided for your arrival, dishwasher tablets, pegs etc. The cottage was very clean, beds extremely comfortable. Any required information (linen, towels included, key location etc.) sent out promptly in clear emails. I couldn't think of a single negative thing to say about the whole experience. We had a great holiday!
LOVELY COTTAGE - QUIET LOCATION by Glynis Owen, Newport, April 2016 on November 16th 2016
We were looking for accommodation suitable for ourselves and our elderly parent and came across Swallow cottage. The cottage is in a quiet and peaceful location with countryside views. The cottage has excellent facilities which catered for all of us. The cottage is a credit to Mary & Dennis who are the owners and would fully recommend to anyone. We are definitely going to rebook.
CLEAN, COMFORTABLE AND COSY by Irene Shalders, Derby, April 2016 on November 16th 2016
Swallows cottege was clean comfortable and cosy. The garden was lovely with wonderful views across the countryside. Just a short drive from Looe and Polperro but with great walks from the door.