Harbour Heights House
Perched in a stunning hill-top location, Harbour Heights looks down over the historic Cornish fishing village of Mevagissey?s harbour and pier. Beyond it are sweeping sea views across Mevagissey Bay. It?s a view you would be content with gazing at all day through the windows or from the sunny terrace of this superb 3-bedroom Mevagissey holiday cottage.
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
Even with such commanding views through the windows at Harbour Heights, there is much inside this recently refurbished and well-equipped 1930s Art Deco holiday home to complete for your attention.
To begin with, the cottage is very well-equipped with technology. This includes Wi-Fi, a 50-inch Plasma Screen TV with Surround-Sound, Sky TV and DVD in the lounge. Each bedroom has its own Flatscreen TV and DVD player. There is also a Playstation 3 for gaming fans and HD films.
The spacious light-filled rooms at Harbour Heights comprise:
On the Ground Floor:
The Living Room
* A spacious living room with windows admitting those stunning sea views
* French doors open out onto a large elevated sun deck
* Three seater leather sofa and three armchairs
* Double fronted 'see through' fireplace with energy efficient biofuel fire
* 48-inch flat screen plasma TV, 5.1 surround sound system, Sky TV
* A small book library of holiday-reading books * DVDs, Blu-ray high definition films and traditional board games
- With more views over the picturesque harbour (no need to miss out when cooking or washing up!)
- Contemporary kitchen with a custom breakfast bar and black quartz worktops
- Top of the range oven
- Large family-size fridge
- A full range of small appliances and utensils including microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee machine
- Built-in comfortable leather seating for three
- Patio doors onto side-deck for open-air views of the village, the bustling harbour and out to sea
Utility Room with natural light from a sky dome
Stylish units with black granite worktops and a traditional butler sink
Integrated dishwasher, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
Various ancillary items including iron and ironing board
- Dining table and seating for six
Located on the ground floor
* Furnished with ?zip and link? beds usually arranged as a double but can be converted to twins upon request. * Built-in mirrored wardrobes * Flat screen TV with DVD
Bedroom 3 * Full-size Custom-built designer bunk beds * Wardrobe area * Flat screen TV with DVD Player, Playstation, PS games selection and DVDs
Located on the first floor:
Master Bedroom * Wake up to superb harbour and sea views * King size double bed * Bespoke vanity space
Flat screen TV with DVD player
Family Bathroom * Floor to ceiling natural limestone tiles * Double ended bath with underwater chromotherapy light and controls * Ceiling mounted thermostatic rain shower * Wash basin and WC * Steam free heated mirror * Designer chrome towel rail
Bathroom 2 * En suite shower room to master bedroom.
External Features * Nicely maintained landscaped gardens * Spacious raised sun deck with outdoor seating and sun loungers * Side-deck with a six seat table for al fresco dining * Parking available for one small car only. Please note that the drive is very steep *More parking space is available at the rear of the property and connected via a short footpath.
THIS PLACE WON'T DISAPPOINT by Submitted by Ian on 22/02/2016 on May 9th 2017
What a beautifully appointed & equipped holiday home from home this is. Splendid views over the harbour & the adjacent coast line. The south west coast path right on the doorstep. A busy, working fishing harbour. A maze of narrow streets full of character, interesting shops, pubs & restaurants. A charming & friendly place that won't disappoint.
JUST BEAUTIFUL! by Submitted by Kate Smith on 21/09/2016 on May 9th 2017
Beautiful property all mod cons and extras. Stunning views. Lovely quiet pretty harbour location with gift shops, a couple of pubs and restaurants. Will definitely return.
A LOVELY FAMILY HOUSE - GREAT VIEWS! by Alec, Cheryl and family. on 24/04/2017 on May 9th 2017
Lovely house, great views day and night. One of the bestholidays we have had. Every thing has been thought of in the house couldn't ask for better, great toys and entertainment for both adults and children, no one was ever bored! We didn't wont to come home. We will be back there again in the near future. To top it all off was the lovely cornish hamper we all enjoyed especially after a long journey. A lovely family holiday house with everything in like home from home with great entertainment for the kids, close to all amenities with lovely pubs and restaurants by Mevagissey harbour that are very family friendly. We visited some lovely quiet beaches, Gorran haven, Port Mellon and Caerhays Castle and beach. The Eden Project is a great day out too. We all loved watching everything going on in the harbour from the stunning views from the house.