A modern house in a desirable area of Newquay with views of Newquay’s harbour and coastline
Trevena is part of a new development in a desirable area of Newquay. The open plan, reverse level houses offer spacious living spaces as well as a generous decked balcony offering far reaching views of Newquay’s town centre, harbour and coastline.
Trevena is well equipped with modern appliances. The property features open plan living areas with a modern fitted kitchen. A patio door leads out to the decked balcony with table and chairs, a perfect place to relax and enjoy the views of Newquay’s town and coastline after a hard day exploring the area.
Newquay is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the UK and with its miles of golden sandy beaches and award winning attractions it's not difficult to see why. Food lovers will not be disappointed as there are plenty of excellent restaurants to choose from including Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant in Watergate Bay and Rick Stein's trio of eateries in Padstow.
Newquay is home to a selection of family friendly attractions such as Newquay Zoo, the Blue Reef Aquarium and Buccaneer Bay, whilst further afield there are a range of attractions sure to entertain the whole family including the Eden Project, Lands End and Flambard’s Theme Park.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area located on the first floor
• Furnished with two leather sofas seating four and a light oak coffee table
• Featuring a 42” Samsung flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, iPod docking station, board games and DVDs
• Featuring an electric oven with grill, ceramic hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
• Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle, toaster and cafetiere
• Separate laundry room on ground floor features a washer dryer and drying space
• Dining area comprises of a light oak table and four matching chairs
• Located on the first floor
• Furnished with a double bed, two bedside cabinets with lamps, triple wardrobe with shelving and chest of drawers
• Featuring a Bush 22” TV on a unit
• Located on the ground floor
THE CLEANEST AND THE BEST! by Colin Chapman, Lewes, September 2014 on November 18th 2016
Our Mews holiday home was probably the nicest, cleanest, best equipped place we've ever stayed in, coupled with the views over the bays and all the things Newquay had to offer, plus lovely weather!! A truly wonderful holiday.
Availability and enquiries
This owner does not accept online enquiries, please check the cottage website or enquire by phone.
Cottage added 3rd November 2016