Birch Cottage is a large stone-built Peak District Holiday Cottage with shared use of an indoor heated swimming pool in Derbyshire. The cottage sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms with beautiful views over the Hope Valley and is well-placed for large families of groups of friends to explore the Peak District.
- Sleeps 8
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 1
- Child Friendly
- Swimming Pool
- Peak District
The bedrooms are comfortable and the open plan living areas with kitchen, dining area and sitting areas are a great place for a lively get together. The two cottages can be taken individually or they can be opened out as one through a link door on the top floor. There are small patio areas at the front of the cottages, where you can sit and watch the sun dip over the Shivering Mountain, Mam Tor; and to the rear of the cottages there are decked areas for group alfresco dining with large tables under the shelter of gazebos.
The extensive lawn is the ideal place to kick a ball or throw a frisbee, assuming you still have the energy after a splash around in the heated indoor pool which has its own changing and showering facilities and is for the exclusive use of the cottages.
As tempting as it might be to spend your entire break here, there is an exhaustive choice of things to do in and around the area. How about exploring a castle, take a boat trip 450m underground or delve into a deep cavern called The Devil’s Arse! With all of this within two miles of your front door, you won’t have to venture far to discover an amazing array of attractions in this wonderful area.
Accommodation extends over three floors snd comprises. * Four bedrooms:
1 x double
1 x second floor double
1 x twin
1 x second floor twin.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Shared external utility.
- Large indoor heated swimming pool with separate changing facilities, shower room and WC
- Electric central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge
- TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Shared bike storage
- Shared lawned garden with decking, patio, gazebo, BBQ and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub and restaurant 1 mile
Water from spring water supply
Hot tub hire available at an additional charge of £250, please contact owner for more information
Availability and enquiries
Cottage added 23rd November 2016