Andromeda, sits on a quiet residential village street in Chillington close to Slapton Sands, Blackpool Cove, Dartmouth and other South Devon seaside resorts. This 3-bedroom holiday cottage welcomes families and their pets, having a secure garden and lots of countryside walks close to hand.
The South Hams the regional name for this corner of Devon has plenty of attractions to fill a weekend, a week or even a fortnight. The house itself has been furnished and equipped with all the facilities required to enjoy a complete home-from-home holiday in Devon and is suitable for couples, a family or small group of friends. Andromeda is built all on one level with light, spacious rooms. Please note that access to the front and rear of the house is via 4 steps. Outside there is a secure, enclosed garden, safe enough for pets and children.
Accommodation in this Chillington holiday property comprises:
• A living room with a pair of 3-seater sofas, a TV with BT vision and recording facility), DVD-player and a 6-seat dining table. A door give access to the rear sun deck.
• The kitchen is equipped with an electric cooker, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and many other small appliances and utensils.
• Bedrooms: The master bedroom contains a double bed, while the second bedroom has twin beds and the third bedroom a set of bunk beds.
• The family bathroom is a wetroom with shower, basin, WC and underfloor heating facility.
• A small utility area is located via the porch and contains a second WC together with a sink and washing machine. The porch itself is large enough for storing wellies, walking boots, golf clubs and even bicycles.
• A large sun deck with splendid rural views extends along the length of the rear of Andromeda containing tables and chairs for outdoor dining.
• Steps lead down from the deck to the enclosed garden.
• There is parking available for one car on Andromeda’s private drive, with plenty of additional unrestricted parking on surrounding roads.
The property is located within an easy drive of many South Hams beaches and coastal resorts including Slapton Sands, Totnes, Salcombe and Dartmouth. The Dartmoor National Park is also within easy reach for days out, waling, cycling or driving over the Moor and discovering its picturesque villages and valleys.
The price includes.
• Bed linen
• Towel sets,
• Oi-fired central heating,
• Cot, high chair and stair gate.
• WiFi (nb: Mobile reception is good)
• Pet charges £25.00 per pet per week.
A HOME-AWAY-FROM-HOME IN GREAT LOCATION by August 2016 on April 11th 2017
Andromeda is a bright, well furnished home away from home. Great central location to lots of fantastic walks, beaches and amenities just a short drive away. Garden was great for our dog too.
LOVELY AND WELCOMING by March 2017 on April 11th 2017
Inside, Andromeda was lovely & welcoming. First impressions were very good - heating was put on & it was clean & tidy. Furniture & carpets were a good standard & main bedroom was very cosy (master bed was comfortable). Immediate surroundings were very quiet & most welcome, and it was good to have an enclosed garden for our dog. Great that it had a good village pub within walking distance & lovely beaches just a short drive away. Location was superb for us.
Availability and enquiries
This owner does not accept online enquiries, please check the cottage website or enquire by phone.
Cottage added 10th April 2017