IDEAL HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
This is ideal holiday accommodation. Beautiful location,ideal for dogs or kids with enclosed garden. Very homely with hospitable owners who are there's to help but also allow privacy. Would definitely recommend and intend to return. Great stay.
James Simpson, Twickenham on 08/05/2016 - April 2017
Once an old apple store, Buzzards View is now a charming South Devon country cottage at Kingston Farm between Kingswear and Coleton. Full of character, with lovely countryside views from most of the rooms downstairs and sea views upstairs, this property really is the perfect tranquil getaway.
This period holiday property oozes traditional features such as exposed stone walls and natural beams, blended with a more contemporary and comfortable style. The pleasant interior design gives this special coastal cottage a homely feel while at the same time, creating a real sense of luxurious living.
The two elegant bedrooms along with the bathroom are on the ground floor. Step from the spacious master bedroom with mango wood furniture out to your garden to take in the morning sun. The living areas are on the first floor to take full advantage of the rural and sea views through the windows. The open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area create a relaxing ambience with exposed stone walls and natural beams embracing stylish, modern fixtures and fittings.
The private garden catches the sun all year round and has a patio with a barbecue and seating to allow you to dine outside on balmy summer evenings. The garden of this pet-friendly holiday cottage in Devon is enclosed and secure allowing friends or families with pets to enjoy a holiday together.
The fields surrounding Buzzards View are home to Paignton beach’s friendly donkeys as well as chickens, which will appeal to families with young children. There is some lovely countryside walks right from the cottage doorstep. If days on the beach are high on your holiday agenda, the beaches of Slapton Sands, Blackpool Cove, Brixham, Goodrington, Paignton and Torquay are all within easy scenic drives of Buzzards View through the South Devon countryside.
The self-catering accommodation at Buzzards View near Kingswear comprises:
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining area located on the first floor
• Two leather sofas seating five
• Electric fireplace
• Flatscreen TV with Sky, DVD player and iPod docking station
• Open plan with living and dining area, located on the first floor
• Electric oven, hob, grill and microwave
• Fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer
• Equipped with a range of utensils and accessories
• Open plan with kitchen and living area, located on the first floor
• Table and four chairs
• Located on the ground floor with access to the garden
• Double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers
• Located on the ground floor
• Twin beds, wardrobe and chest of drawer
• Family bathroom located on the ground floor
• Bath with shower overhead
• Ten steps into the property and one flight of internal stairs
• Private patio area with table and chairs and barbeque
• Secure garden
• Parking for two cars
A GREAT WEEK IN SUNNY SOUTH DEVON
April 5th 2017
This old Apple Store was very comfortable for our party of 4 with cosy lounge diner and small kitchen upstairs and cool bedrooms downstairs. Enjoyed having a large patio and barbecue plus little garden. Great views of fields and the Paignton donkeys plus the owners chickens. Our little dog enjoyed it too! Ideal quiet location with lots of good coastal walks and National Trust's Coleton Fishacre property. It's only a short drive to Brixham and Berry Head as well as the delights of Dartmouth.