2 Island Terrace,
Island Terrace is a large and luxurious 5-Star Holiday Cottage in Salcombe on the South Devon Coast sleeping up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms. This spacious, child-friendly house with a desirable patio courtyard and BBQ lies within walking distance of Salcombe’s restaurants, shops and waterfront.
- Sleeps 10
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Child Friendly
2 Island Terrace is a delightful and modern 5-bedroom property built with 3 floors, located in the very heart of Salcombe. Its spacious, stylishly decorated interior offers ample entertaining space for a gathering of large families or groups of friends for long holidays or short, out of season weekend breaks.
The accommodation at 2 Island Terrace in Salcombe comprises:
• A lounge with sofa, 2 armchairs, TV with Sky TV (including sports), DVD player.
• A second lounge (The Snug) with sofa, 2 armchairs and TV.
• Kitchen and adjoining utility room with AGA, large American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, island unit and door leading to rear patio.
• Dining room off kitchen with table to seat up to 10. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC.
• Master bedroom with super king size bed and en suite bathroom with roll top bath with hand held shower, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC.
• Bedroom 2 with king bed.
• Bedroom 3 with twin beds.
• Family bathroom with roll top bath with hand held shower, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC
• Bedroom 4 with double bed, bath in room with shower over and basin. Bedroom 5 with double bed, bath in room with shower over and basin. Study with desk and TV. Cloakroom with WC and basin.
To the rear of 2 Island Terrace is a flower-filled secure patio with seating, parasol and barbecue is a perfect al fresco dining sun trap plus (a relative rarity for Salcombe) parking space for 1-2 cars depending on size.
The price includes:
• All bed Linen and towel sets, (guests should supply their own beach towels)
• All utilities: Electricity and gas central heating.
• A Cot, high chair and stair gate available on request
• Broadband + Good mobile signal in the house and courtyard is good.
Pets: 2 Island Terrace is unable to accept pets.
Availability and enquiries
Cottage added 10th April 2017