2 Island Terrace,
Island Terrace is a large and luxurious 5-Star Holiday Cottage in Salcombe on the South Devon Coast sleeping up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms. This spacious, child-friendly house with a desirable patio courtyard and BBQ lies within walking distance of Salcombe’s restaurants, shops and waterfront.
- Sleeps 10
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Agency-Managed Holiday Cottages
- Child and Family-Friendly Cottages
- Cottages For Active, Healthy Holidays
- Large Holiday Cottages UK
2 Island Terrace is a delightful and modern 5-bedroom property built with 3 floors, located in the very heart of Salcombe. Its spacious, stylishly decorated interior offers ample entertaining space for a gathering of large families or groups of friends for long holidays or short, out of season weekend breaks.
The accommodation at 2 Island Terrace in Salcombe comprises:
• A lounge with sofa, 2 armchairs, TV with Sky TV (including sports), DVD player.
• A second lounge (The Snug) with sofa, 2 armchairs and TV.
• Kitchen and adjoining utility room with AGA, large American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, island unit and door leading to rear patio.
• Dining room off kitchen with table to seat up to 10. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC.
• Master bedroom with super king size bed and en suite bathroom with roll top bath with hand held shower, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC.
• Bedroom 2 with king bed.
• Bedroom 3 with twin beds.
• Family bathroom with roll top bath with hand held shower, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC
• Bedroom 4 with double bed, bath in room with shower over and basin. Bedroom 5 with double bed, bath in room with shower over and basin. Study with desk and TV. Cloakroom with WC and basin.
To the rear of 2 Island Terrace is a flower-filled secure patio with seating, parasol and barbecue is a perfect al fresco dining sun trap plus (a relative rarity for Salcombe) parking space for 1-2 cars depending on size.
The price includes:
• All bed Linen and towel sets, (guests should supply their own beach towels)
• All utilities: Electricity and gas central heating.
• A Cot, high chair and stair gate available on request
• Broadband + Good mobile signal in the house and courtyard is good.
Pets: 2 Island Terrace is unable to accept pets.
Availability and enquiries
This owner does not accept online enquiries, please check the cottage website or enquire by phone.
Cottage added 10th April 2017