It is only a short hop and a skip to the beach from this pet-friendly luxury Bournemouth townhouse. It’s an equally short walk into the heart of this premier Hampshire seaside town and its many shops, restaurants and other traditional holiday attractions. The 3-storey Townhouse is a spacious and comfortable holiday home for a holiday that will have something to offer guests of all ages – even out of season.
On the ground floor:
• A large dining room having a fine decorative marble feature fireplace, with dining room tables that can seat 15 around a single table, or in smaller groups if required.
• A small lounge with a pair of comfortable sofas and a TV/DVD player with Freeview
• A well-equipped kitchen with a gas hob, electric oven, two fridges, a dishwasher and many more smaller appliances to accommodate all culinary requirements.
On the first floor:
• Single bedroom with a small double bed and its own en-suite shower room
• Triple bedroom with a standard double and a single bed with an en-suite shower room
• A large lounge with sofas, armchairs, large flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD player. There is access from the lounge to the balcony.
On the 2nd floor:
• Double bedroom with a standard double bed and en-suite bathroom
• Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Triple bedroom with a standard double bed plus single bed and an en-suite shower room
• 2 x Double bedrooms with standard double beds and their own en-suite shower rooms
All bedrooms are furnished with a flatscreen TV with Freeview and hairdryers.
A laundry is available with a coin-operated service in the adjoining property.
Seasonal Price Guide
|£2133||£3395||Friday 5th October 2018||Thursday 20th December 2018|
|£3205||£3500||Friday 21st December 2018||Monday 31st December 2018|
|£3365||£3675||Tuesday 1st January 2019||Thursday 3rd January 2019|
|£1767||£2814||Friday 4th January 2019||Thursday 28th February 2019|
|£1965||£3311||Friday 1st March 2019||Thursday 25th April 2019|
|£2240||£3565||Friday 26th April 2019||Monday 1st July 2019|
|£3565||£3565||Friday 4th October 2019||Thursday 19th December 2019|
|£3675||£3675||Friday 20th December 2019||Monday 30th December 2019|
Great Value by Samya Sankee on February 23rd 2018
Thanks for enabling us to find such a fantastic house. Everyone in our party of 11 commented on what a gem of a property it was. Good value for money.
Would Highly Recommend by Abbey Jones on March 10th 2017
I would highly recommend this property for your stay in Bournemouth, location was fab, the house spacious, clean, everyone had their own room of which all was comfortable and homely. The host Steph was accommodating and understanding. Great stay perfect for a weekend away with friends. I would book this property again. House Parties also have been accommodating and easy to use. Thank you.
Fabulous Townhouse in Amazing Location by Bernice Akpinar on October 15th 2016
After a friendly greeting from the owner we settled in very nicely to this lovely townhouse. The house itself is huge, the dining room is great for sitting down for big meals with guests and the sitting room is the perfect size to accommodate all 15. The property itself was spotless and all rooms had ensuites which made for a very comfortable stay. Parking is available right outside which we found very useful and the location itself is perfect walking distance to all the sites of Bournemouth. An amazing find - would definitely recommend to friends and would love to stay again!
Availability and enquiries
Cottage added 26th June 2018