Foldyard is a large, contemporary barn conversion offering luxury self-catering accommodation in a secluded rural location within easy reach of the North Yorkshire coast at Hornsea, and inland to the historic market town of Beverley. Having 7 bedrooms in which to comfortably accommodate up to 16 guests, it welcomes, large or dual families as well as groups of friends celebrating an anniversary or reunion. A choice of ground floor bedrooms ensures the house will be suitable for those preferring to avoid climbing the stairs.
Foldyard exudes modern elegance within in its beautifully furnished light and airy rooms and facilities that go to make a memorable holiday at any time of the year including:
• Hot tub
• Games room with pool table
• A large lawned garden for ball games and picnics.
Nearby are opportunities to explore local farms, shooting and water-sports lie in wait in addition to day trips to the beach at Hornsea.
Accommodation at Foldyard comprises:
On the ground floor
• Kitchen – Dining Room overlooking the courtyard garden with a dining table seating 16, double oven, 6-ring ceramic hob, ample fridge-freezer space, dishwasher and all the necessary utensils, crockery, cutlery to prepare everything from big breakfasts to evening meals for up to 16 guests
• Utility Room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Lounge with comfortable seating, wood burner, a high ceiling with beams and brick archways leading to the dining room and into the garden
• Games room with pool table.
• Double Bedroom with zip and link beds allowing it to be used as a double or twin room. French windows provide direct access to the garden.
• Two double bedrooms overlooking the courtyard with zip and link beds and their own en-suite shower rooms each with a shower and WC.
• Two double bedrooms overlooking the front of the house with zip and link beds with en suite bathrooms with shower over bath and WC.
On the 1st Floor
• Two triple bedrooms with 3 single beds, both with en-suite bathrooms, one with a shower and the other with a bath with shower over.
This North Yorkshire holiday cottage has an enclosed courtyard garden with a patio having tables and chairs for outdoor dining, a covered 6-seat hot tub for use in all weathers and a long lawn perfect for picnics and ball games from croquet to football
Hen Party at Foldyard by Kaye Rayworth on May 7th 2018
Excellent location, high standard of rooms and equipment - very accommodating as we had Its a Knockout come into the paddock for the day - will definitely return ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Birthday Celebrations by Marcus on April 10th 2018
Had a fantastic weekend in the foldyard. Facilities were excellent and we were never ran out of things to do.
New Year at Foldyard by Kristina Turner on December 29th 2017
We were greeted on arrival and shown how heating, hot tub etc worked. The house was very clean and has been maintained very well. For a party of 4 families the house was plenty big enough, we never felt on top of each other. There are no negatives to this property, I would only say it would be good to have some plastic cups for kids but that’s it. I would definitely book again.
Availability and enquiries
Cottage added 27th June 2018