Hill Top Cottage
A few miles inland from the coast at Cowes, Hill Top Cottage is a beautiful barn conversion in quiet rural surroundings on the Isle of Wight. The pet friendly Island holiday cottage offers self-catering holidays for families and friends. It sleeps 6 guests in two bedrooms.
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Agency-Managed Holiday Cottages
- Child and Family-Friendly Cottages
- Countryside Cottages
- Dog Friendly Cottages
- Remote Cottages in the UK
A newly built barn offering a high standard of accommodation and panoramic countryside views
Hill Top Cottage is a newly built barn set in stunning countryside; located in a quiet rural retreat, yet within a short distance to the centre of the island's capital, Newport.
Internally, the property offers open plan living areas with modern furnishings. Externally, the enclosed garden is furnished with table, chair and a barbeque perfect for al fresco dining. Its hillside position gives excellent countryside views.
Newport is nearby and has an extensive selection of restaurants and shops. Newport’s central location makes it the perfect place to discover all the Isle of Wight has to offer including fantastic beaches and unspoilt countryside perfect for walking or cycling. Spend the day exploring the famous Needles, Alum Bay and Black Gang Chine, all just a short drive away. Nearby Hill Top Cottage are the attractions of Robin Hill Adventure Park and Gardens and Arreton Barns, the Isle of Wight's hub for artisans and craftspeople.
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Furnished with two sofas seating six, one of which is a sofa bed which can accommodate two additional guests
• Featuring a coffee table, TV cabinet, flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player and iPod docking station
• Wi-Fi Is provided
• Featuring an electric oven with grill, electric hob, separate integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
• Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including a kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner
• Dining area features a table and seating for six, and a highchair is also available
• Furnished with a double bed, two bedside cabinets with lamps, wardrobe, dressing table, chest of drawers and mirror
• A travel cot is provided
• Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinet with lamp, wardrobe, dressing table, chest of drawers and mirror
• The living area also has a sofa bed offering an additional sleeping option for up to two guests
• Traditional bathroom featuring a bath with overhead shower, WC, wash basin, shaver point, mirror and hair dryer
• The property is accessed by one step and is ground level throughout
• Fenced garden with uninterrupted countryside views
• Garden furnished with table, chairs and barbeque perfect for al fresco dining. Garden is 6 yards away from the front door and is not directly accessible from the property.
• There are two other neighbouring cottages on the grounds
• Off-street gravel driveway with parking for up to three cars
EVERYTHING WE NEEDED by Katrina Northcott, Beckenham, November 2014 on November 17th 2016
Hilltop Cottage was perfect. We were close to the local amenities and it was easy to find. From booking the cottage to coming home the entire experience was effortless, which is what you need. Everything in the cottage was to a high standard and what we needed. The area itself was peaceful both day and night. I will certainly go back again.
PERFECT FOR OUR FAMILY! by Alldis Proctor, Swindon, July 2014 on November 17th 2016
We had a very comfortable and cosy stay at this wonderful little cottage. Very central yet peaceful. Perfect for us and our little family.
GREAT LOCATION - HELPFUL OWNERS by Mrs Thomas, Taunton, July 2015 on November 17th 2016
Just got home from Hill top cottage! Great location for exploring the Isle of Wight. Beautiful cottage all the home comforts lovely views Steve and Bernadette the owners/managers are really nice and helpful.
Availability and enquiries
This owner does not accept online enquiries, please check the cottage website or enquire by phone.
Cottage added 3rd November 2016