Garna is a large country cottage in Gwynedd with sea views on the North Wales coast offering group accommodation for up to 1 in 4 bedrooms. This rural property is both pet friendly and family friendly with a lovely mature garden, near Abersoch, sandy beaches and Snowdonia.
- Sleeps 11
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Agency-Managed Holiday Cottages
- Child and Family-Friendly Cottages
- Cottages For Active, Healthy Holidays
- Countryside Cottages
- Dog Friendly Cottages
- Large Holiday Cottages UK
Garna is a large and pet friendly North Wales holiday cottage located off a peaceful country lane by the village of Mynytho on the North Wales coast. Here you will find an extensive 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday property, surrounded by an appealing lawned garden, giving opportunities for open-air dining and barbecues on the patio, while enjoying the stunning views to nearby Abersoch and St. Tudwal’s Islands. Abersoch is the place to find a range of watersports, together with the splendid Llanbedrog Beach, just 15 miles away. The location is also conveniently available for days out in the lofty mountains of Snowdonia and the stunning Llyn Peninsula coastline, giving so much opportunity for panoramic walks, together with boat trips around the Isle of Anglesey.
4 bedrooms (three with sea views)
1 x master king-sized double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin, WC, sheltered balcony with spiral staircase to the gardens.
1 x king-sized double bedroom with en-suite basin and WC
1 x family bedroom room with 1 double bed and 1 set of bunk beds large enough to sleep adults
1 x ground floor family bedroom with 2 king-sized double and 1 single bed
Shower room with shower only
Ground floor bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin & WC
Outside wet room with shower, basin & WC
Lower ground floor kitchen with dining area (seats 10)
Lower ground floor sitting room (seats 9) with electric fire
- Ground floor utility
* Oil central heating with electric stove in sitting room * Electric double oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer in utility * DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVD's * Fuel and power are included in the rent
* Bedlinen and towels included in the rent * 2 x cots and 2 x highchairs * Large enclosed rear garden with BBQ and magnificent views over open countryside to the sea * Off road parking for 5 cars * Bike and watercraft storage * 2 well-behaved pets welcome * Sorry - No smoking * Shop 5 minutes-walk, pub 1 mile * Beach 1.5 miles
There is narrow access at the foot of the double bed in the family room with the bunk beds
As well as the 2 cots listed above there is also a camping cot in the property. The camping cot and one of the others must be assembled before use
There are some terraced drops in the garden - children should be supervised
Check in 4p.m. onwards Check-out, 11a.m.
WONDERFUL SEA VIEWS by Mrs Coxill, Stoke-on-Trent, June 2016 on February 16th 2017
The house was lovely and had amazing sea views from most rooms. This house would easily accommodate two families if required.
SUITED THE WHOLE FAMILY by Mr Clarkson, SKELMERSDALE, August 2016 on February 16th 2017
Wonderful view ,very comfortable ,went for my 70th birthday with children and grandchildren ,three generations,all said that they want to go back .
Availability and enquiries
This owner does not accept online enquiries, please check the cottage website or enquire by phone.
Cottage added 14th February 2017