Rush House is a large, luxurious and pet friendly Isle of Wight holiday cottage with a hot tub sleeping 20 guests in 8 bedrooms near the seaside resort of Shanklin. It welcomes large families or groups of friends for traditional holidays, anniversaries and reunions.
- Sleeps 20
- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 6
Rush house is a modern and contemporary Isle of Wight holiday home in Shanklin complete with its own professional gym and outdoor hot tub. This is a large holiday cottage that sleeps up to 20 people in eight tastefully furnished bedrooms with 6 bathrooms and accepts pets. If you are looking for a large self-catering holiday in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight for an extended family or group of friends, then Rush house its location and facilities would be a great holiday choice.
From entering through the large and open hallway complete with wooden floor and ornate driftwood table and chairs, you step into the very large lounge. This contains huge sofas and flat screen TV as well as an excellent entertainment system. Rush House’s contemporary kitchen features a very large island along with American-style fridge freezer and a breakfast bar for two guests. The kitchen has a gas hob that sits over a large electric range along with facilities such as a wine cooler, dishwasher and washing machine. The house even has its own integrated vacuum cleaning system.
There are 8 bedrooms at Rush House set over 3 floors comprising:i
• A family room with a king-size double bed and a single bed with an ensuite Jacuzzi bath, Sky TV as well as a rain shower.
• An additional king-size double bedroom with Sky TV that also has an ensuite shower.
• A family room that has a king-size double bed and two single beds and Sky TV.
• A twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and wash hand basin
• Another twin bedroom with sky TV that also has an ensuite bathroom.
• On the second floor there are adult bunk beds and a family room with one single and one double bed that have Jack and Jill access to an ensuite bathroom.
• On the ground floor there is a twin bedroom with a ground floor wet room with wash hand basin WC and shower room.
Rush House in Shanklin has a modern and well-equipped gym along with outside hot tub in the garden. The enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn and contains garden furniture on the terrace from where steps lead down to lawn. There is a beautiful L-shaped sofa on the decking area where you can enjoy the sun along with a handy outdoor shed for storing beach equipment etc. The garden is perfect if you have a lot of children that want to run around in a safe and secure area.
Shanklin is one of the most popular holiday Isle of Wight towns. Rush House is also ideally situated as the other popular beach resort of Ventnor is quite close to the South as is Sandown to the North. Set on the south-east coast of the Isle of Wight, Rush House is ideally located for exploring a wide range of beaches and rural areas including St Martin’s down and Stenbury Down.