31st Jul 2019 - 30th Aug 2019
Couldn't Have Chosen Better!
A group of us travelled to Edinburgh to celebrate a significant birthday so we were looking for somewhere to accommodate as many of us as possible and Cumberland Mews fit the bill perfectly. The accommodation comfortably sleeps and houses 9 people with plenty of room for everyone - even the sofa beds were impressive. The location is perfect for the new town with plenty of restaurants and pubs within walking distance. It is a bit further to the old town area of the city but still within a walk. The property was immaculate with everything you need for any type of stay provided. The welcome guide provided was extremely helpful with plenty of information about the local area. If I am ever in Edinburgh again with a large group I will be hoping to book this property again.
Aine Mcparland - May 2018
Relax with friends or family in Cumberland Mews, a luxury Edinburgh holiday home located in a pretty and peaceful backwater a short walk from the museums, galleries and historic attractions in the city centre.
This large, light and airy Edinburgh holiday cottage will impress you with the quality of its interior design and elegant fittings. Sleeping up to 9 guests makes it eminently appealing as a property for short breaks or longer holidays for large families, or groups of friends seeking somewhere for a celebration, anniversary or reunion in a city with so many experiences to offer its visitors.
Accommodation at Cumberland Mews comprises:
• A large living area with plenty of light, having large windows and skylights. The lounge area contains plenty of comfortable seating for all guests together with a large digital TV with Freeview. The two leather sofas can also be converted to double sofa beds for larger groups of guests. If required, the living space has an all-in-one printer which, together with Wi-Fi ensures that those unable to leave work at home, can still stay on top of essential business affairs.
• The dining area has, as its central feature a large glass-topped dining table seating 8, on which can be found a complimentary bottle of wine and chocolates for guests to share.
• The separate kitchen is very nicely equipped with plenty of space for more than one cook to share the preparation of everything from quick breakfasts to culinary feasts. In addition to the expected appliances, it also contains a Nespresso coffee machine and a washer/dryer, plus an additional table for four that overlooks the living area.
Ground floor Bedroom:
• A double bedroom with a mezzanine bathroom having a large sunken bath with shower and with complimentary shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. Patio doors open on to a sheltered deck where there is a BBQ.
Lower Ground floor Bedrooms
• A double room with zip and link beds allowing it to be configured as a double or twin bedroom
• A triple room has a full-size bunk bed having a double with a single bed above, and a door to a small patio.
• A shower room with heated towel rail with complimentary shower gel, shampoo and conditioner
The outdoor patios and decks can be accessed via two of the bedrooms. There is a small patio on the lower ground floor level and an enclosed stone patio with BBQ table and chairs on the ground floor level.
Garage parking is available for one medium-size car.
|Per Night||Per Week||From||To|
|From £300||From £0||Wed 31st July 2019||Fri 30th August 2019|
|From £222||From £0||Sat 31st August 2019||Thu 19th December 2019|
|From £300||From £0||Fri 20th December 2019||Fri 3rd January 2020|
April 11th 2018
Comfortable beds, spacious living areas, lots of luxurious touches, excellent location. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here...
Loved This Place
November 24th 2017
Gorgeous Mews house in great location. Loved the design. Excellent service throughout. Would highly recommend