A charming, well-equipped and dog friendly holiday cottage in Stratton Stawless near Aylsham in Norfolk, Woodman's Barn also has a hot tub and shared use of an indoor heated swimming pool. The cottage sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms and affords guests a relaxing and comfortable holiday in rural surroundings.
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Child Friendly
- Dog Friendly
- Swimming Pool
This character Norfolk cottage comfortably sleeps six people and has three bedrooms, including one on the.
There is also a welcoming sitting room with decorative woodburner overlooking the covered patio and private garden at your holiday home, along with a separate well-equipped kitchen/diner.
This welcoming cottage near Aylsham provides a perfect retreat for friends and families.
Accommodation * Three bedrooms:
1 x double with en-suite basin and WC
1 x twin
*1 x ground floor double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room (seats 5)
- Sitting area on landing. *Shared use of owners’ indoor heated swimming pool (4ft deep).
- Shared use of owners’ games room with pool table, table tennis and table football.
- Guests also have access to shared grounds where there are two large ponds, along with wildlife and birdlife.
- A bonus to staying at this Norfolk holiday cottage is shared use of an indoor heated swimming pool and a games room with pool table. They're a fantastic place to relax and unwind, especially on rainy days.
The holiday home is a short drive from the Norfolk Broads, the National Trust homes and gardens of Blickling and Felbrigg Hall, the beautiful Norfolk coastline and Norwich with its cathedral. In essance, this is a charming cottage in an ideal location for exploring all that Norfolk has to offer.
Amenities * Oil and electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
8 Bed linen and towels inc. in rent *Travel cot and highchair on request * Off road parking for 2 cars * Enclosed front lawned garden with patio and furniture * Shared grounds with two large ponds * Two well-behaved dogs welcome * Sorry, no smoking * Shop 4.5 miles, pub 10 mins walk
Open tread stairs
First floor bedrooms have sloping ceilings
Note: Swimming pool available from 1st May-30th October and games room available 1st March-30th October
Two large ponds in grounds, one of which is unfenced, children must be supervised at all times
Woodburner is decorative only and is not to be used.
Availability and enquiries
Cottage added 23rd November 2016