21st Jun 2019 - 27th Jun 2019
Cosy, Comfortable and Spotlessly Clean
An absolutely beautiful, comfortable, cosy, spotlessly clean cottage to stay in and in a lovely peaceful countryside spot. Thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend and would certainly return again. The owner Jane was so lovely and even posted on some jeans for us that we had left in a draw.
Guest Testimonial - March 2018
Set within 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, Plum Tree Cottage is a luxury 3-bedroom holiday cottage in the Norfolk Broads National Park. This beautifully maintained countryside cottage with its own miniature steam railway has a Visit England 5-Star Gold award and welcomes up to 6 guests (plus infant), sleeping in 3 bedrooms – all with en-suite bathrooms. Plum Tree is a superbly restored traditional Norfolk barn, making it eminently suitable for holidays with friends as well as with the family. Having a ground floor bedroom with en-suite wetroom makes this eco cottage suitable for guests of all abilities.
Plum Tree Cottage is located in idyllic rural surroundings two miles outside Wroxham, the capital of the Norfolk Broads, and offers stylish and spacious self-catering holiday accommodation within easy reach of the North Norfolk coast and the historic city of Norwich, as well as The Broads.
Accommodation within Plum Tree Cottage comprises:
On the ground floor:
• Oak porch and entrance hall leading to..
• Large Kitchen-dining area with original oak beams and large patio doors leading out to a private patio and garden and views over the grounds.
• A well-equipped Kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances including a dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, induction hob and oven, microwave plus Nespresso machine, toaster and more.
• The Dining Area with rural views has a table and chairs with patio doors open to the patio and the gorgeous views across the grounds
• A spacious Living Room with comfortable sofas and chairs - perfectly placed for curling up in front of the log-burning stove during ‘out of season’ holidays. The lounge also has a flatscreen TV with Freeview, CD player, DVD player and selection of DVD's.
• A separate Utility Room houses a washing machine, sink,airing cupboard, storage space.There is also a downstairs toilet & basin.
• Spacious Ground Floor Double Bedroom with a king-size cast-iron bed with luxury mattress and King of Cotton bedlinen.
• A luxury en-suite wetroom with a walk-in shower and sensor lighting.
On the first floor, a galleried landing leads to:
• A second double bedroom with original oak beams & sunrise views, king size bed and luxury en-suite with walk-in shower.
• A twin bedroom, 3-ft twin beds and beautiful sunset views plus a luxury en-suite with walk in shower.
Outside this luxury holiday cottage is a gated private south facing sun-trap patio and garden with furniture to seat six guests – a popular place for relaxing with a glass of wine and an opportunity to watch the farm’s resident Barn Owl hunting in the deepening dusk. Private parking for up to three cars is available outside the cottage making it easy to unload and load luggage.
Beyond the private garden is an enormous grassed-area made for ballgames, walks, kite-flying and picnics as well as maybe ride on the miniature steam railway that runs through the grounds - just check with the "railway boys".
|Per Night||Per Week||From||To|
|From £750||Fri 21st June 2019||Thu 27th June 2019|
|From £1250||Fri 28th June 2019||Thu 4th July 2019|
|From £1295||Fri 5th July 2019||Thu 11th July 2019|
|From £1395||Fri 12th July 2019||Thu 18th July 2019|
|From £1650||Fri 19th July 2019||Thu 29th August 2019|
|From £785||Fri 30th August 2019||Thu 5th September 2019|
|From £695||Fri 6th September 2019||Thu 26th September 2019|
|From £625||Fri 27th September 2019||Thu 3rd October 2019|
|From £595||Fri 4th October 2019||Thu 17th October 2019|
|From £695||Fri 18th October 2019||Thu 24th October 2019|
|From £555||Fri 25th October 2019||Thu 31st October 2019|
|From £495||Fri 1st November 2019||Thu 19th December 2019|
|From £1495||Fri 20th December 2019||Fri 3rd January 2020|
A True 'Welcome Cottage'
October 27th 2017
We received a warm welcome from the owner. Could not fault the property at all, This made our stay better and we really enjoyed our holiday. Lots of nice places to visit all within a reasonable distance.
A Spacious, Beautifully Furnished Cottage
October 25th 2017
We recently spent a wonderful week at Plum Tree Cottage. On arrival we were greeted by the owner Jane who immediately made us feel welcome, ensuring we had everything we needed for a perfect stay including complimentary drinks and cakes. The cottage is wonderful, spacious and beautifully furnished. The beds are very comfortable and the facilities are excellent. We highly recommend this property and look forward to our next visit.
We Recommend Plum Tree To Everyone!
August 18th 2017
Beautiful cottage in a lovely part of the country. Immaculate, with more than enough room for a group of 6 with each bedroom having their own ensuite, a nice big lounge and a huge garden for children to run around in, my kids found a new love of cricket thanks to the set provided. We had grandparents with us so a ground floor bedroom and walk in showers were a bonus. Having stayed in a few cottages before we really appreciated the little things that others don't always provide.... like laundry tabs and more than enough crockery, cutlery, glasses etc (i.e. More than just 6!) excellent personal welcome by the owner who made us feel very welcome and was able to advise us on days out and the best places to eat. The children especially liked the welcome muffins and the balloon and teddy to look after during their stay, lovely touch. In an ideal location to enjoy the coast, the broads or towns/villages. We enjoyed Sea Palling, Bewilderwood, Broads Tours, Holt and the puppet theatre at Norwich. Would definitely love to come back if we visit this area again and will be recommending Plum Tree Cottage to everyone!