Whether planning a self-catering family holiday, or a get together with friends for a celebration or reunion, this large York holiday cottage will cater for all your needs.
Enjoy relaxing riverside walks or boat trips along the River Ouse, explore the historic York Minster Cathedral, one of the great wonders of the North, spend a few fascinating hours at the National Railway Museum, or walk York’s medieval walls and cobbled streets of this inspiring city all without needing to use the car.
And where better to relax on your holiday than Holly Cottage – an impressively refurbished town house that oozes comfort, style and cosiness.
Accommodation at Holly comprises:
On the ground floor:
• The Sitting Room: Hardwood floors, comfortable sofas and even a window seat on which to curl make this room a great place to relax, share the days adventures or just watch DVD’s on the large flatscreen DTV.
• The Kitchen: An elegantly furnished with all appliances and utensils necessary to make the self-catering element of your holiday a pleasure. It features a double-oven, 8-ring gas hob, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, a big dining table that will seat every guest and access to the enclosed patio.
• Twin bedroom with two adult-sized single beds that will appeal to those less inclined to use the stairs to the bedrooms above.
On the first floor:
• A twin bedroom reached by the back staircase from the kitchen. A stairgate is available when using this as a bedroom for young children. Access to the bathroom is via the main staircase or though the adjoining double bedroom.
• Double bedroom, accessible via the main and kitchen stairs features a double bed.
• Two large and airy double bedrooms sharing an en-suite ‘Jack and Jill shoer room with wash hand basin and w.c
• Family bathroom with gleaming white bath with shower over.
Outside the rear of the cottage is an enclosed courtyard with a table and chairs for two.
As well as the many attractions within York (don’t forget the Jorvik Viking Centre and the York Chocolate Story as well as its range of fascinating shops, having York as a base puts you within easy reach of days out in the Yorkshire Dales and the North Yorkshire Moors – two superbly scenic National Parks.
Seasonal Price Guide
|£1167||£1527||Friday 31st August 2018||Thursday 11th October 2018|
|£1328||£1722||Friday 12th October 2018||Thursday 18th October 2018|
|£1328||£1722||Friday 19th October 2018||Thursday 25th October 2018|
|£1167||£1527||Friday 26th October 2018||Thursday 20th December 2018|
|£1795||£1893||Friday 21st December 2018||Thursday 27th December 2018|
|£1795||£1893||Friday 28th December 2018||Monday 31st December 2018|
|£1267||£1527||Friday 4th January 2019||Thursday 18th April 2019|
|£1428||£1722||Friday 19th April 2019||Thursday 25th April 2019|
|£1267||£1527||Friday 26th April 2019||Thursday 23rd May 2019|
|£1428||£1722||Friday 24th May 2019||Thursday 30th May 2019|
|£1267||£1527||Friday 31st May 2019||Thursday 27th June 2019|
|£1428||£1722||Friday 28th June 2019||Thursday 29th August 2019|
|£1267||£1527||Friday 30th August 2019||Thursday 10th October 2019|
|£1428||£1722||Friday 11th October 2019||Thursday 17th October 2019|
|£1428||£1722||Friday 18th October 2019||Thursday 24th October 2019|
|£1267||£1527||Friday 25th October 2019||Thursday 19th December 2019|
|£1721||£1893||Friday 20th December 2019||Friday 3rd January 2020|
Amazing house, great host, perfect location by Lisa Adriana on February 19th 2018
I couldn't fault the house. Amazing location, only a short walk into the town centre. Very clean and tidy and had everything you might need. We were allowed to check in early and the host was very accommodating. Would definitely recommend, perfect for a hen do or weekend away for groups.
Great house, perfectly located for a weekend away with friends. by Lisa Southern on August 15th 2017
Have just returned from a brilliant weekend with 9 friends at Holly House. The house was beautiful, clean and very well equipped and provided the perfect base from which to explore York or just catch up in the lovely large kitchen! The centre of York and the train station are both within walking distance and there are also supermarkets, pubs and restaurants nearby. Everyone was very helpful during the booking process and throughout our stay, thank you!
Great house in fantastic location. by Faye Drydon on July 28th 2017
Great location just a few minutes walk to the minster and the city of York centre. Large beautifully clean holiday home with everything you need to make a perfect stay away from home. Highly recommended at a good price. This was our 4 year with this company.
Availability and enquiries
Cottage added 27th June 2018