Nestling in a quiet corner of the Gloucestershire village of Broadway is 1 Lower Mill Cottages, a charming two-bedroom Cotswold Holiday Cottage. This dog-friendly countryside cottage has lovely stream-bordered gardens and lies within an easy walk of superb pubs and restaurants.
1 Lower Mill is a tastefully furnished two-bedroom Cotswold holiday cottage sleeping four, suitable for couples or family of four looking to enjoy a peaceful cottage holiday in the heart of the Cotswolds.
Accommodation at 1 Lower Mill comprises:
On the ground floor:
• An entrance hall with ground floor cloakroom
• Sitting room with French Windows providing access to the garden patio
• A well-equipped kitchen with washing machine and breakfast room with dining table seating 4 guests
On the first floor:
• One double bedroom
• One twin bedroom
• Family bathroom with shower
• Smart TV
• A collection of traditional board games (very popular on holiday)
• Central heating throughout plus a gas log fire in the lounge for total cosiness in winter
Outside, the cottage has well-kept, private and mature gardens with facilities for dining in the sun, or under a Cotswold canopy of stars on warm summer evenings.
Being about a 10-minute walk from the centre of Broadway places 1 Lower Mill within easy reach of some very attractive pubs, restaurants and delicatessens.