On the rural fringes of this quintessential Cotswold village, 2 Old Mill borders fields overlooking the Gloucestershire countryside from its private, stream bordered garden.
This 2-bedroom countryside cottage offers peaceful self-catering accommodation for 2-4 guests seeking a holiday exploring this gorgeous range of tree-clad hills and honey-stone coloured towns and villages. It will appeal to walkers, gourmet lovers, antique hunters and dog-owners seeking a family holiday or weekend break with a couple of friends in the Cotswolds.
2 Old Mill has been stylishly restored to create a very comfortable countryside cottage with accommodation comprising:
On the ground floor:
• An entrance hall with ground floor cloakroom
• Sitting room with French Windows providing access to the garden patio
• A well-equipped kitchen with washing machine and breakfast room with dining table seating 4 guests
On the first floor:
• One double bedroom
• One twin bedroom
• Family bathroom with shower
• Smart TV
• A collection of traditional board games (very popular on holiday)
• Central heating throughout plus a gas log fire in the lounge for that warm snug feeling on a winter’s night.
Outside, the cottage has well-kept, and secure stream-bordered garden with a patio for dining in the sun, or by starlight on a balmy summer evening.
It’s just a gentle 10-minute saunter into the centre of Broadway from 2 Lower Mill and its appealing choice of pubs, restaurants and delicatessens - as well as antique shops!.