Keeping it Clean: How to Meet Your Guest's Expectations in 2020
Worried that your cleaning regime might not be ticking all the boxes necessary to ensure your holiday cottage is cleaned to Post-COVID standards?
Sykes Cottages have published a very comprehensive set of cleaning guidelines to:
- Assist owners in ensuring their properties are adequately cleaned to virus-free standards
- Reassure potential bookers that the cottage is very likely to offer Coronavirus-Free accommodation.
If you would like a copy, I’m not too sure where it is on the Sykes Cottages website but email me here and I’ll send you the pdf version.
Summary of Contents
- Protective Personal Equipment (PPE
- Cleaning, Disinfecting and Sanitising
- Bedding, Linen and Laundry
- Disposal of Waste
- Key Collection
- Taking Time
- Reassuring Guests During Their Stay
- Hot Tubs, Pools or Spas
- Useful References
Add Your Own Reassurance
Do include a reference within your website and adverts about your cleaning standards describing the care taken to prepare the property before a guest’s arrival. Location! Location! Location! may still a vital factor when it comes to attracting guests but so now is Clean! Clean! Clean!