Are you just starting out on the road to letting out a holiday cottage? The success of your business is going to be influenced by the research you put into preparing. and marketing your property. Read this times Newspaper article that lists five key steps to renting your property:
1. Grab Those Tax Breaks There are some available
2. Save on Energy Bills Many guests seem to turn everything on when they arrive and leave it that way.
3. Get the right insurance One day you may be very grateful that you did.
4. Furnish With Care Especially if you want to attract repeat bookings and keep maintenance costs down
5. A Blindingly Obvious One That Too Many Owners Overlook at Their Peril But Which You Should Enjoy Doing.
It's a quick and easy read but contains some very good advice for newbies - and might also be of interest to those who have been renting out for a year or two and are in need of a few reminders.
Here's the link: Five Steps to Renting Out Your Holiday Home
And then, of course, remember to advertise it on My Favourite Holiday Cottages! See what we give you by clicking here.