If you are looking for a beautiful large Holiday Cottage with an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, then this detached barn conversion in the hamlet of Aberhafesp should tick all the boxes. While sleeping 12, it can be divided into two exactly matching units, separated by an inter-connecting door, allowing two groups to settle into their own accommodation after glorious days out together. There's a patio, perfect for relaxing after an energetic swim in the large indoor heated swim min g-pool (40' x 20') or enjoying midday or evening meals.
Each unit contains 3 x ground floor double bedrooms, 1 en-suite with shower, basin and WC.
Using the ground floor for the sleeping areas means that the upper floors offer fantastic views of the Severn Valley while relaxing or dining after a day spent walking, cycling, fishing, clay-pigeon shooting and quad-biking at nearby facilities, or even a complete chill-out in the hot, tub.
There are historic castles - the county town of Montgomery, Powys Castle with its enticing gardens, and the hills above Abermule. Explore the medieval castle and town of Ludlow just over the border in Shropshire and enjoy the seemingly limitless Cardigan Bay Coast watersports facilities.
* Six ground-floor bedrooms with TV
* 2 x king-size doubles with en-suite shower, basin and WC
* 2 x doubles * 2 x twin: (one zip/link, can be super king-size double on request)
* 2 ground-floor bathrooms with bath, shower over, basin and WC
* 2 - first- floor basin and WC
* 2 kitchens with dining areas (one seats 6, one seats 12).
* 2 sitting rooms (one seats 6, one seats 7 with sofa bed) with wood- burners
* Separate indoor heated swimming pool with changing rooms, basin and WC
* Eco-friendly central heating from biomass boiler with wood burners
* Two double electric ovens and hobs, microwaves, fridge/freezers, washing machines, dishwashers,
* 8 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, Wi-Fi, selection of books and games
* Fuel, power and fuel for wood burners included in the rent
* Bedlinen and towels included in rent
* Travel cots, highchairs and stairgates on request
* Off-road parking for six cars
* Lockable bike storage
* Private lawned garden with patio, furniture, BBQ and hot tub
* Indoor heated swimming pool (401 x 20'); private time slots are available by arrangement with the owner in advance of your stay
* Sorry - no pets or smoking
* Shop and pub 3 miles.
To check availability, make an enquiry or book Old Rectory Cottage, please use the Visit Website buttons for further information. When enquiring, please tell us that you found this Powys holiday cottage in Newtown on the My Favourite Holiday Cottages website. Thank you.