Blacksmiths Cottage is a detached holiday cottage in Powys offering spacious accommodation on a single level. It is set in a very rural secluded valley offering easy access to popular places such as Ludlow, Leominster and Hay on Wye.
Locally there are many walks in the lovely countryside and the use of two bicycles is included for your enjoyment. The nearest country pub is situated in Lingen, just four miles away, with many further restaurants in the medieval town of Ludlow.
This holiday cottage at a glance
* Sleeps two guests.
* One bedroom with one bathroom.
* Wood burning stove.
* Outdoor patio and grounds with wildlife pools.
* Parking for two vehicles.
* Sorry, no pets.
* Minimum of a two-night stay.
* Ideal for a Romantic Rural Retreat.
* Oak flooring.
* Granite worktops, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, use of tumble dryer.
* TV, DVD/CD player, iPod docking station.
* Landline telephone.
* Travel cot and high chair available on request.
* Garden furniture and gas barbecue.
* Attractions and nearby amenities
* There are an abundance of shops, restaurants and pubs to be found in the local towns of Presteigne or Knighton. The nearest railway station is Knighton which is five miles away.
* Elan Valley - 72 square miles of unspoilt nature and reservoirs.
* The popular gastro-town of Ludlow is also nearby.
* Hereford Cathedral and Mappa Mundi, which records how 13th-century scholars interpreted the world in spiritual as well as geographical terms.
To check availability, make an enquiry or book Blacksmiths Cottage, please use the Visit Website buttons for further information. When making an enquiry, please tell us that you found this Powys holiday cottage on the My Favourite Holiday Cottages website. Thank you.