1st May 2020 - 3rd Jan 2022
Once part of a larger traditional mill, 2 Old Mill Cottage is nicely located in the picturesque village of Broadway, Dog Friendly, has lovely stream-bordered garden, a short distance to the centre of Broadway, one of the Cotswold’s most attractive villages, and open countryside. Pets welcome.
This quintessential Cotswold village of Broadway, 2 Old Mill Cottage is perfectly placed access to the village with its private, stream bordered garden.
This 2-bedroom countryside cottage offers peaceful self-catering accommodation for 2-4 guests seeking a holiday exploring this gorgeous range of tree-clad hills and honey-stone coloured towns and villages. It will appeal to walkers, gourmet lovers, antique hunters and dog-owners seeking a family holiday or weekend break with a couple of friends in the Cotswolds.
2 Old Mill has been stylishly created a very comfortable countryside cottage with accommodation comprising:
On the ground floor:
• An entrance hall with ground floor cloakroom
• Sitting room with French Windows providing access to the garden patio
• A well-equipped kitchen with washing machine and breakfast room with dining table seating 4 guests
On the first floor:
• One double bedroom
• One twin bedroom
• Family bathroom with shower
• SmartDigital HD TV
• A collection of traditional board games (very popular on holiday)
• Central heating throughout plus a gas log fire in the lounge for that warm snug feeling on a winter’s night.
Outside, the cottage has well-kept, and secure stream-bordered garden with a patio for dining in the sun, or by starlight on a balmy summer evening.
It’s just a gentle 10-minute saunter into the centre of Broadway from 2 Lower Mill and its appealing choice of pubs, restaurants and delicatessens - as well as antique shops!.