The Haven is a luxuriously appointed, detached holiday house located in the south of the Isle of Wight within an area known for its Mediterranean-style climate and areas of natural beauty.
There is plenty to see and do on the Isle of Wight. The secluded Steephill Cove is a five minute stroll away, and the Ventnor Botanical Gardens with a modern visitor centre, incorporating regular local art displays and exhibitions, is just a couple of minutes' walk away. The gardens also have a restaurant and a children's play park. An ideal location for an outdoor break, the Isle of Wight coastal path walks are within a minute's walk of the Haven.
Ventnor seafront offers various places to eat, a popular beach which is good for sunbathing and swimming, a selection of shops and amusements, and plenty of car parking.
The luxury self catering rental can accommodate 10 guests, using the two full height pull-out beds in the twin bedroom.
The Haven Holiday Cottage at a Glance
- Sleeps eight + two guests.
- Please note that the property is suitable for a maximum of eight adults and two children in pull out beds.
- Four bedrooms, one shower room, one en-suite shower room, one family bathroom and one en-suite bathroom.
- Please note the fourth bedroom includes two full height pull out beds (suitable for children) providing a maximum of four beds.
- Secure rear garden.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog). The ferries welcome dogs in the passenger lounges in dedicated areas and provide water bowls.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Fridge, freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave.
- Sky TV and DVD player in snug. SkyPlus HD and Blu-Ray DVD in living room.
- Cot, cot bedding, high chair and stair gates available on request.
- Please note that the telephone is for local and emergency calls only.
Ventnor Attractions and Nearby Amenities
The rocky coastline is nearby with a wealth of lovely walks.
There are more than 20 beaches around the island including several which are award winning. The island is very dog friendly and that there are 9 beaches that welcome dogs all year round.
Ventnor Botanical Gardens, Osborne House, Amazon World and Carisbrooke Castle are some of the island's most popular attractions.
Spend an enjoyable day at Rosemary Vineyard.
A great day with all the family can be spent at the Isle of Wight Zoo.
Travelling times are approximately one and a half to two hours from London to Lymington Ferry Port or Portsmouth Ferry Port - 30 minute ferry crossing.